Student Grants — ASL
Student members of the Association for Symbolic Logic (ASL) may apply for travel grants to PLS 11 as an ASL-sponsored meeting. To be considered for a travel award, you should:
- send a letter of application,
- ask your thesis supervisor to send a brief recommendation letter.
- your name;
- your home institution;
- your thesis supervisor's name;
- a one-paragraph description of your studies and work in logic, and a paragraph indicating why it is important to attend the meeting;
- your estimate of the travel expenses you will incur;
- (for citizens or residents of the USA) citizenship or visa status; and
- (voluntary) indication of your gender and minority status.
For ASL student member travel grants to ASL-sponsored meetings, applications and recommendations should be received at least three months prior to the start of the meeting (i.e., April 12, 2017) at the ASL Business Office:
Association for Symbolic LogicDecisions will be communicated at least two months prior to the meeting.
Box 742, Vassar College, 124 Raymond Avenue
Poughkeepsie, New York 12604, USA
Fax: +1-845-437-7830; E-mail: (preferable by e-mail).