Participants will be asked to pay a registration fee. The fee can be paid at the reception, upon receiving the badge and the other materials of the symposium. Alternative ways of payment will be announced in due time.
The registration fee covers:
- Symposium attendance
- Symposium proceedings
- Coffee breaks and joint lunches (1 or 2) that will be offered at the Delphi center
- Excursion, including dinner
- Transportation to and from Athens’ airport with a scheduled bus (details will be announced in due time)
- Normal registration fee (for participants who will reclaim it from professional/academic sources): 150€
- Normal student registration fee (for students who will reclaim it from professional/academic sources): 100€
- Reduced registration fee (for participants who will cover it from own sources): 70€
- Reduced student registration fee (for students and also for unemployed): 35€
Student or unemployed participants are expected to provide proof of studentship or unemployment upon registration.